Vegetable and Butcher is a subscription-based service that delivers chef designed, dietician approved thoughtfully prepared meals directly to your doorstep. I first met Turner a few months after he and Ariane started V+B and they were only making deliveries in a couple of zip codes in DC. Only a handful of months later and they now deliver to 19 zip codes in DC and to the Pentagon City area.
I was super curious to learn about the backstory behind V+B and what it's been like getting a business up and running especially in a competitive industry with not a lot of prior experience.
Let Turner, Ariane and I know you enjoyed the episode and to order V+B go to:
Download the episode on iTunes
Highlights from the Episode:
- The story of Turner and Ariane met
- The backstory behind V+B
- How V+B works
- Why Ariane became a Vegan
- Ariane and Turners Biz background
- The process they went through to start V+B
- What it means to be an entrepreneur
- How business school prepared Turner to start V+B
- Advice to younger self
- Their influences
- Their 3 wishes